News: extended deadline: March 31, 2019
The 1st edition of the NTMS Workshop on “CyberSECurity on HARDware (SecHard)”, will be a one day workshop that will be held in conjunction with the 10th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS), from 24 to 26 June 2019 in Canary Islands – Spain.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, IFIP Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The conference & workshop are supported by IFIP TC6 WG6.2, IEEE COMSOC, IEEE SPAIN and IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society Spain.
Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed Euromicro/Elsevier journal “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” (MICPRO) having the 2017 Impact Factor as high as 1.049.
Areas of interest, in alphabetical order, include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures and Applications
- Attacks: Implementations and Countermeasures
- Constrained and Trusted Environments
- Cryptanalysis for Hardware
- Cryptographic Primitives
- Cyberphysical and Embedded Systems
- Energy Aware Hardware Implementations
- Evaluation & Testing
- Hardware Crypto-Processors
- Hardware Obfuscation
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Cybersecurity
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Networks, Protocols and Communications: Hardware Integrations
- Pervasive & Ubiquitous Computing, Privacy
- PUFs and TRNGs for Hardware
- Reconfigurable Cybersecurity Computing
- Reconfigurable Design & Implementation
- Reverse Engineering
- Smart Cards Cybersecurity
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Design & Implementation
- Trojans on Hardware
- Trust and Anti-Counterfeiting
- Vehicular Hardware Cybersecurity
Vehicular Hardware Cybersecurity
- Submission Deadline (extended): March 31, 2019.
- Paper Notification: April 20, 2019
- Camera Ready Due: May 10, 2019
- Nicolas Sklavos, University of Patras, Hellas
- Lech Jozwiak, TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Georgios Selimis, Intrinsic ID B.V., The Netherlands
- Ileana Buhan, Riscure, The Netherlands
Technical Program Committee
- Giovanni Agosta, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Lejla Batina, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Elena Doynikova, ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Fish, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Apostolos P. Fournaris, University of Patras / ISI, ATHENA R.C., Hellas
- Osnat Keren, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Ayesha Khalid, Queens University Belfast (QUB), UK
- Odysseas Koufopavlou, University of Patras, Hellas
- Paris Kitsos, Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece, Hellas
- Francesco Leporati, University of Pavia, Italy
- Paolo Maistri, CNRS/TIMA, France
- Nele Mentens, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Jelena Milosevic, TU Wien, Austria
- Veelasha Moonsamy, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Nikolay Andreevich Moldovyan, SPIIRAS, Russia
- Giorgio Di Natale, CNRS/TIMA, France
- Svetla Nikova, imec-COSIC, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Stjepan Picek, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Francesco Regazzoni, ALaRI - USI, Switzerland
- Leonel Augusto Pires Seabra de Sousa, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Elena-Ioana Vatajelu, TIMA, France
- Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
TECHNICALLY SPONSORED BY
Papers are to be submitted electronically on the EDAS web site of the conference in PDF format: http://edas.info/N25755
Submissions should be original and limited to 5 double-column pages, and should follow IEEE paper templates. Paper with more pages can be accepted however they need to be reduced to 5 pages for publication.
Your paper must be printable in order to be accepted. The paper's cover page must include the following information:
- Title of paper
- Authors' names and affiliations
- Contact author's name and address (both postal and electronic)
- A short abstract
In order to submit, you must first create an EDAS account. The EDAS system will e-mail you your password. Then you can login to EDAS using the password you have received by email.
EDAS will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes.
How to use EDAS to submit your paper:
- Create an account in the EDAS system at http://edas.info/N25755
- Login to EDAS using your username and password (sent via email).
- Click on the "submit paper" image to submit a new paper, or select an existing submission to edit.
- Fill in the detail of the paper. You will be required to provide information for co-authors not already registered with the system. Choose as many topics as apply to your paper. Choose the submit button to register your paper.
- Upload your paper using the provided form. You may choose not to upload a file immediately. You may upload a new version of your file at any time (prior to submission deadline) by returning to the EDAS system. Once you login, a list of submitted papers will be made available. Click on the upload image to upload a new version of your paper.
After submission, reviews of your paper can be accessed from your submission list. If you have problems with the system, please e-mail
Nicolas Sklavos, e-mail: nsklavos AT ceid DOT upatras DOT gr