NTMS'2019 is the 10th International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security that will be held from 24 to 26 June 2019 in Canary Islands- Spain.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, IFIP Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases
In addition, authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts in the following international journals: Ad Hoc Networks Computer Communications, MDPI SCI Sensor Networks Journal, & AI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems.
Authors of accepted papers will also be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts in the following open access international journals: MDPI SCI Sensor Networks Journal (IF 2.475) and/or EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems.
Two or more Workshops will immediately follow the main conference, offering the opportunity for a more focused exchange of ideas and presentation of on-going research relevant to following tracks:
The event will be combined with tutorial sessions and workshops. Tutorials will precede the main program, aiming at the dissemination of mature knowledge and technology advances in the field. Two or more Workshops will immediately follow the main conference, offering the opportunity for a more focused exchange of ideas and presentation of on-going research relevant to following tracks (More information and the full call-for-papers can be found on the conference web):
Track 1 : Mobility & Wireless networks
- Beyond 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiMAX Networks
- Wireless Local Area Networks
- Wireless Personal Area Networks
- Wireless Ad Hoc and Mesh Networks
- Wireless Vehicular Networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Satellite Networks
- Self-organizing and Re-configurable Wireless Networks
- Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Network Solutions
- Wireless MAC Protocols
- Scheduling Techniques for Wireless Networks
- Wireless QoS Routing Algorithms
- Radio Resource Allocation and Management
- Cross-layer Design and Optimization in Wireless Networks
- Clustering, Topology Control, Coverage and Connectivity
- Cooperation and Relaying in Wireless Networks
- Analysis, Simulation and Performance Evaluation
- Integration of Heterogeneous Mobile, Wireless and Wire-line Radio
- Mobility, Location Management and Handover Techniques for Wireless
- Multimedia over Wireless and Mobile Systems
- Power-aware Architectures, Algorithms and Protocols for
- Wireless Services and Middleware Platforms
- Green Radio Communications
- Measurements, Testbeds and Deployment of Wireless Systems
Track 2: Security
- Security engineering. Methodologies, formalisms, modeling, tools,
- Cryptography. Algorithms, protocols, attacks
- Security in distributed systems.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems.
- Light-weight cryptography.
- Information Hiding.
- Privacy and Anonymity.
- Security assurance. Evaluation, testing, formal proofs, certification.
- Quantum Cryptography and QKD.
- Trusted computing. Analyses and attacks, practical applications...
- Surveillance and monitoring. Intrusion detection, monitoring
- Infrastructure. Middleware, proxies, PKIs, AAAs, SSO, credentials...
- Social and psychological aspects of security. User-centered security
evaluation, perception of security and threats...
- Security and usability.
- Service Oriented Computing. Platform security, access control,
Security of the SOC processes (Negotiation, Orchestration),
Identification of services...
- Cloud computing. Platform security, data protection, software
protection, surveillance and dynamic reaction.
- Ubiquitous computing, pervasive computing and ambient intelligence.
Secure system models, development support, dynamic reaction, self-*
- Embedded systems. Dynamic replaceability, system security assessment,
secure system composition, tampering-resistance...
- Security in system evolution. Design for secure evolution, evolution-
oriented surveillance, security patches...
- Critical Infrastructures. Protection architectures, redundancy and
replication, scalability issues...
Track 3: New Technologies & services
- New generation Internet, Post IP and IPv6
- NGN architectures, protocols and services management and delivery
- Web 2.0 applications and IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystems)
- Next generation systems & Service-oriented techniques
- IPTV and content distribution networks
- User-centric networking and services
- multimedia indexing and retrieval
- Personalized access to media systems
- Context/content-aware services
- Smart Homes and E-Health
- Web Commerce & Services, Data models, Web searching & querying
- Web Mining & Web Semantics
- Web service based Grid computing and P2P computing
- Advanced identification techniques (Biometrics, RFID, etc.)
- Virtualization technologies for grid and parallel computing.
- Interactive media, voice and video, games, immersive applications
- Network virtualization, virtual private networks (VPN), and services
- VoIP protocols and services
- Content-based networking: caching, distribution, load balancing,
- Mobile/wireless content distribution
Papers should be in English, strictly not exceeding 5 double-column pages (3,000 words), in Adobe PDF format (which is the only accepted format for NTMS 2019).
To access the full list of topics, submission guidelines, as well as venue and travel information please visit: www.ntms-conf.org
Journal publication :