- Dubai Silicon Oasis - Our second hotel in Dubai, Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis is ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
- 230 clean, comfortable rooms
Meeting room facilities
Free WiFi in every room for easy internet access
Rooftop swimming pool and whirlpool bath
Restaurant, bar and Costa Coffee store
Call + 971 (0) 4 885 0999 + 971 (0) 4 885 0999 F: + 971 (0) 4 382 1666
- Ideally located, Arabian Park Hotel is a short drive to Dubai International Airport, offers quick access to the Dubai World Trade Centre, operates runs to Jumeirah Beach in just twenty minutes and is only five minutes away from the City Centre, Wafi and all the benefits of Dubai’s top retail and entertainment destinations
- The Capitol Hotel welcomes you to an ideal base for travelers on business or pleasure. Centrally located 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, while 5 minutes drive to the City's business and shopping center, the World Trade Center as well as the Jumeirah Beach. The Hotel Replects a distinct class with its elegant suites and deluxe rooms to meet the comfort of varied travelers.
- Budget accommodation does not have to mean sticking to the creek. The Courtyard by Marriott is an enclave of affordability near Jebel Ali. This hotel will really start to pay dividends when Dubai’s second airport opens and it is furnishing weary international travelers. Until then it will be happily providing well maintained and impeccably designed budget rooms to visiting relatives in the New Dubai part of town and visitors to Jebel Ali firms. Good meeting rooms and impressive business facilities will put this to the front of many a corporations wish list. Call 04 885 2222 for more information
- Budget accommodation in Dubai is something of a misnomer. While destinations around the world may boast of $5 a night hotel stays, Dubai budget means anything less than $100 a night. Special mention should, however, be made of the Dubai Youth Hostel. A variety of options and packages are available but the fact that a young traveler can find a room for less than Dhs100 a night is remarkable. You might find yourself having to pay out a little bit more on taxis to make up from the out of the way location (close to the Dubai Airport) but the facilities are fantastic for this price range. Anybody who has ever stayed in cramped, flea-ridden hostels in Europe may be surprised to learn that Dubai’s branch has a private swimming pool and leisure facilities. Call 04 298 8161 for more information.
around the world are established as budget favorites and the Dubai properties are no different. Standardized and offering near identical rooms anywhere you may visit the distinctive designs have started popping up all over town. A Jumeirah property brings the concept of cheap chic to the area and a Safa Park sister hotel is a well positioned business break. Call 04 800 4642 for more information.
- A budget option in a semi-posh location on SZR. The Ibis has got itself a reputation for being a bit of a classy affair for a three-star joint. It doesn’t have any facilities to speak of but who needs them in such a central location, any number of hotels nearby have pools which visitors can pay to use and you’re within easy reach of most of what Dubai has to offer entertainment wise. Delegates at any of Dubai World Trade Centre’s numerous exhibitions and trade shows are advised to book well ahead to avoid disappointment. Call 04 332 4444 for more information.
- Dubai Built to house the World Bank and IMF meetings held in Dubai back in 2003, the no nonsense Novotel proves that budget need not be boring or basic. The lobby – all dark wood, open space and ordered sophistication – is suitably stylish, while rooms, although small, aren’t at all cramped. The hotel holds little appeal to sun-seekers, offering only a small pool and gym, but it will score highly with businesspeople and those operating along Sheikh Zayed Road. The central location will probably save you a bundle on taxi fares to boot. Call 04 332 0000 for more information.