Papers are to be submitted electronically on the EDAS web site of the conference in PDF format.
Submissions should be original and limited to 5 double-column pages, and should follow IEEE paper templates. Paper with more pages can be accepted however they need to be reduced to 5 pages for publication.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. The best papers of the conference will be considered for publication in COMNET and ADHOC NETWORKS journals.
Your paper must be printable in order to be accepted. The paper's cover page must include the following information:
- Title of paper.
- Authors' names and affiliations.
- Contact author's name and address (both postal and electronic).
- A short abstract.
In order to submit, you must first create an EDAS account. The EDAS system will e-mail you your password. Then you can login to EDAS using the password you have received by email. EDAS will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes.
How to use EDAS to submit your paper:
- Create an account in the EDAS system at https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=14677
- Login to EDAS using your username and password (sent via email).
- Click on the "submit paper" image to submit a new paper, or select an existing submission to edit.
- Fill in the detail of the paper. You will be required to provide information for co-authors not already registered with the system. Choose as many topics as apply to your paper. Choose the submit button to register your paper.
- Upload your paper using the provided form. You may choose not to upload a file immediately. You may upload a new version of your file at any time (prior to submission deadline) by returning to the EDAS system. Once you login, a list of submitted papers will be made available. Click on the upload image to upload a new version of your paper.
After submission, reviews of your paper can be accessed from your submission list.