Service computing, Context-aware, Location aware
and Positioning techniques
The positioning techniques and navigation systems are understood as any solution that can place, locate or produce information and geographical coordinates of a person, vehicle, property or other items, particularly on the occasion of their mobility, displacement or movement. In recent years, there has been growing interest in location based services and navigation systems. However, the developing research in this area has some limitations in the composition, collaboration, cooperation and synchronization between different services. The interoperability and resource sharing between services of different organizations are primordial tasks in discovering services and in sequencing of the interactions between them.
The fifth edition of the workshop SCLP’12 will emphasize positioning techniques and system navigation for interaction and interoperability of services including web services, services operation and management, mathematical and formal methods for specification, modeling, verification and validation of scenarios and applications.
This workshop aims to provide a forum in which to focus on location based services and positioning techniques, methods, concepts, models, languages and tools that enable the design and development of practical applications in the context of navigation systems. It aims to bring together researchers, students and professionals from various areas such as Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Software architecture, Mobile services Computing etc., to reach a better understanding of the relationships between them and promote their research efforts.
All Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Explore.
The topics of interest for SCLP’2012 workshop include but are not limited to:
· Positioning techniques
· Global Navigation Satellite System
· Wireless Positioning techniques
· Geolocation techniques of Internet hosts
· Geographic routing protocols for mobile, Ad-hoc sensor networks
· Location systems for mobile-computing applications
· Data Fusion
· Location routing algorithms for V2V/V2I communication
· Self-configurable positioning techniques
· Sensor networks
· Ubiquitous and pervasive computing
· Location based services
· Context-aware computing
· Service-Oriented Architecture
· Service interoperability, interaction and synchronization
· Service operations and management
· Self-organization of services
· Service discovery and negotiation
· Web services
· Service security and privacy
· Formal methods for specification, verification and validation
· Service modeling, performance evaluation and optimization
· Application to: Transportation systems, Logistic, Manufacturing systems, Telecommunication, Computer science, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their work in IEEE double-column (less than 5 pages) format as an attachment (PDF or Word format) by email to the workshop co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The suggested instructions to follow for the IEEE format are available at the conference web site NTMS 2012.
Accepted papers will be included in the NTMS proceedings and will be available on the IEEE Xplore.
Papers are to be submitted electronically
· Draft papers should be submitted by January 15, 2012
· Authors will receive the acceptance notification by February 22, 2012
· Camera Ready Due: March 07, 2012
Université de Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV)
INstitut Supérieure des Sciences et Techniques (INSSET)
Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard (UTBM)
Abdelhafid Abouaissa, University of Haute Alsace, Colmar, France
Wafaa Ait-Cheik-Bihi, University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Mohamed Bakhouya, Aalto University School of Engineering Otakaari, Aalto, Finland
Abdelhamid Berdai, University of Fes, Morocco
Mounir Boussedjra, ESIGELEC-IRSEEM, Rouen, France
Nathanael Cottin, UTBM, Belfort, France
Kashif Dar, University of Oslo, Norway
Mohamed El Hachimi, École de technologie supérieure, Montréal, Canada
Jaafar Gaber, UTBM, Belfort, France
Nadia Hamani, UPJV-INSSET, Saint Quentin, France
Hamid Mukhtar, Telecom & Management SudParis, Paris, France
Ahmed Nait-Sidi-Moh, UPJV-INSSET, Saint Quentin, France
Mohamed Nemiche, Polydisciplinary Faculty of Ouarzazate, Ibn Zohr University, Morocco
Abdelouahed Tajer, ENSA, Agadir, Morocco
Maxime Wack, UTBM, Belfort, France
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Ahmed Nait-Sidi-Moh
SCLP’2012 and NTMS'2012 will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on the 7-10 May 2012.
These events are technically sponsored by IEEE COMSOC and IFIP TC6.