CALL FOR DEMO - NTMS INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
After the sucess of NTMS'2011, The NTMS INNOVATIVE PROJECTS is the Second NTMS session that offers industrials and academics the opportunities to present the results of their projects during an international R&D event.
This special session will include demonstrations of software, prototypes and mainly presentation of innovative projects developed under world wide innovation programs or clusters like EUREKA, FUI, FEDER, ANR
The goal is to support the diffusion of information and to support the exchanges between users, industrials and researchers. The required sets of themes are the same ones as those of NTMS and all the themes of the undergoing workshops:
Track 1: Mobility
Track 2: Security
Track 3: New Technologies & services
A Best Project Award will be distributed during this event.
The submission should be sent in Microsoft Word or Power Point. It must include:
• The Presentation Title
• Author Name(s) • Title • Company
• Speaker Contact Information: Address • Phone Number • E-mail Address
• Keywords (4-8 words)
• ABSTRACT* The presentation abstract should outline the project innovative activities, key R&D results, and what attendees would learn. Please remember that all the content must be strictly educational and marketing oriented papers will not be accepted.
• BIOGRAPHY* The speakers biography should be 60 to 100 words in paragraph form. These may include present position, titles, areas of professional expertise, experience, research interests, major publications, degrees, etc.
* Abstract and Biography information should not extend more than one page and will be used for our Show Guide and Website if speaking. Please do not hesitate to include additional material regarding your presentation(s) for better evaluation.
The total presentation length is 25 minutes: speech ~15min; Q&A ~ 10min.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection will be done by members of the technical and industrial program committees.
Demo & Innovative Projects Proposal Submission: March 29, 2012
Demo & Innovative Projects Proposal Notification: April 13, 2012